London in summer hits different. From pop-up parties to urban beaches, rooftop wonders and evening boat trips.
Here are our top picks for summer must do’s in London:
- Luna Cinema: The ultimate cinema experience with showings from Hampton Court, Kensington Gardens and Westminster Abbey can make movie night that bit more special. Classic films and a setting to remember, check out the latest showings here.
- Boating on The Serpentine: Whether that’s on the pedalo or on a rowing boat Hyde Park is one of the most charming places in London. Overall, it’s a cool, relaxing experience, great to do as a family and even better with a Daily Dose!
- Brunchin’ In The Sun: Egg Break, Pear Tree Café, Farm Girl, Petersham Nurseries some of our favourites at Daily Dose.
- Markets Galore: Find some treasures nestled is one of the Capitals most vibrant neighbourhoods such as Borough food market, Brixton Village and Portobella market, great for foodies, or trinket-lovers!
- Regents’ Park Outdoor Theatre: Set in the heart of Regents park the wonderful unpredictable nature of outdoor theatre makes each visit here extraordinary and thrilling.